Hi fellow ghoulies! I have information on a new Halloween contest with some great prizes. Enter the Spooktacular Spark Contest for a chance to win an American Express gift card worth up to $200.
As you may know, eHow.com is the 13th most-visited sites in US. Each month, more than 100 million people visit eHow to gather information and ideas. They’ve recently launched eHow Spark, a community for doers: a place where you can show off your projects, offer expertise, and gain exposure for your blog, books, and services.
How to Enter:
- 1. Create your Halloween project on eHow Spark and title it “Spooktacular Spark Contest: (name of project).” It can be a craft, costume, treat, or decoration. The only limitation is your imagination.
- 2. Upload photos of your Halloween project to show your progress and final product. We recommend using at least three images in the “Do it” stage and at least one photo for the “Done” phase. You can also build projects by recliping photos from your blog, and each clip will link back to your site.
- 3. Send a link to your completed project to spark@eHow.com no later than November, 1, 2012, 11:59 p.m.
We will select a First, Second, and Third Place winner from the completed boards, submitted by the deadline. Entries will be evaluated on theme, creativity, and original content. All Spark board clips must be original images.
- First Place: $200.00 American Express Gift Card
- Second Place: $100.00 American Express Gift Card
- Third Place: $75.00 American Express Gift Card
Winners will also be featured on the eHow blog and social networks. See complete contest rules here. Good luck!